Kawaii~

Hi all I just back from Perak yesterday xD (I better finish this post quickly before 12.00 or not yesterday le ><)
Today I want to share some cute photos of my cousin here :D
Here's simple intro for the main character today:

Name: Syamil Syah Danial
Age: 5-year-old

Ok that's all for the introduction lol. Now's the photo time!


------------------------Isn't he cute xD------------------------
------------Take at Pizzahut d the light is brighter---------------

--------------------Two cute guy lol :D---------------------
------------------The bear is also very cute!-------------------
----Danial's sis. Danial took it when he played with my hp xD----


Love,


New day is coming!

Category: 5 comments

5 comments:

YuYing said...

tis boy boy so playful d...
so many expression >.<...
hope my cousin faster grow up...
haha...

HaPpYPeoPlE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HaPpYPeoPlE said...

Wow ... !
Ur cousin ... 's sis
So cute !! ..
( got buy any souvenir for us or not ... ? )

Haha .. !

Zac Zack said...

So nice hor, ur holidays... No nid studi.. == I wan 2 correct ur sentences, nt 2 cute guy... Onli one onli, ur small cute cousin lo... He is quite playful, Haha

stella tay said...

the one ur aunt married wif a malay de a
not bad o ,
混血儿 really more cute compare to a BHB person ho XD

Post a Comment