Complicated Relationship - family problems, anyone??? ( LOL..! )

Family Problem

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot
after shot.

The Indian man said to the American 'You know my parents are forcing me to
get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even
met once.' We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman
whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of
family problems'.

The American said, talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my story. I
married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. 'After a couple
of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and married her, so
my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.

Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More
problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he
is my uncle.

Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grandfather and I am my own grandson.. And you say you have family problems...

The Indian fainted..

Category: 7 comments

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...its not complicated...its super duper complicated...

lol.....tiz now i trying to do a family tree for tiz family...haha

stella tay said...

lol,complicated lo,i terus watch the end : The Indian fainted.. ><

Anonymous said...

hahaha....lol...i read n read..oni thing i understood was the indian man fainted ..

YuYing said...

haha..vdesh go draw a family tree==''
i totally confuse v the relationship...
Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother!!!wat is tis..y is grandmum lagi=.=''
so confuse...

Kai Xin said...

i noe tis..haha..but乱轮啊!!
haha。。。

stella tay said...

yu ying ,last time in facebook,tat one i m ur mother than she is ur father tat kind relationship d countmeter oso a kind of 乱伦><

Mr. Popper's Penguin said...

They not commit incest lol..
Tt is possible to do so if you understand the relationship.. LOL!

Post a Comment