hometown>>JB.my love...

wah..suddenly so miss my hometown...
miss my bed..
miss my pillow...
miss my mum's cook...
miss my dad...
miss my bro..
miss my puppy..melisa..
miss my friends
miss everything in JB..


so long i didnt go back to JB since last two months...
aduh...
homesick..T.T
two more weeks can go back le...
bear with it sze yee...!!
haha...
just now see kj's birthday photo...
your guys had a great time at there...
had a lot of fun...
had a lot of freedom..
had a lot of laugh...
wakaka....
how i admire you all...
how i wish i can with your guys..
haha....

two more weeks...
14 days more...
336 hours more...
20160 min more...
1209600 seconds more...
lol...

JB...
sze yee is coming back...!!
<3

Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...we're waiting for ur arrival...LOL..
and once again..we shall travel to the same kite field to PLay KITe !! LOL

Mr. Popper's Penguin said...

wah lao! I also want to go play kite siah!
go again before school start!
LOL

Kai Xin said...

wah..miss "miss"--想念小姐。。
haha...wait u cum back!!

Post a Comment