2010

Hey 2010 will be ended today when the clock strikes 12!


SO I'm here to wish you all stay healthy, pretty, handsome, cute ... etc
Whatever la. Haha SO wish to go back and countdown with u guys.

The adrenaline couldn't build up this year since I'm here. Hopefully u guys will have fun tonight!
I want COUNTDOWN!!! I'm still exhilarated by the fact that I'll be back on 14 Jan XD.

Anyone has any wishes to put down here? Haha The coming rabbit year will be a wonderful and prosperous year although we need to study for STPM, A Level, Matric, Diploma, Teacher education. = )

SO much for my happy Ending, suddenly think of Avril song, this year will end perfectly well I bet!

ALL THE BEST and HAPPY NEW YEAR To You ALL!
Let's rock the new year! XD

Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

grace said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! haha C:

Kai Xin said...

haha..WHAT THE HELL!!!!hehe

Kai Jie said...

Happy New Year though alrdy third day of 2011! Haha WHat the fish!? Kai XIn xD

Post a Comment