Resurrect.. LOL

So I just happened to drop by here and would like to say it's been one year and 10 days since my last dear blog post.. =)

Well, Happy ssuper belated birthday to myself and glad that I am still sound and safe to be here to greet u all.

Has been raining throughout the whole week. The bleak wind kind of freezes my mind as well as drains the energy out of my body and hence I actually do not hesitate to let myself stay idle for few days after the hectic and dreadful tests.
The life is still creeping.

Already moved into my new house for almost half year.
Still cant accept the fact that I am going to leave this chaotic KL soon =(

Fazed, whenever the thought of future what-to-be strikes me.
haiz

Good news is I am going to travel to China soon wakaka xD
It's a family trip, albeit the fact of relinquishing both CC trips and Sukmum basketball match really upset me to some extend.
But, anyhow, this is life. Isn't it?
Sacrifices.

Cheersssss
^__^

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Kai Xin said...

Cheers buddy!

Post a Comment