After it?

WAH LAO EH!
the day after tomorrow is the day of taking result!
kinda excited man!!

somebody is nervous ( normal ),
somebody is relax ( just like me ),
somebody has no feeling ( numb = = ),
somebody don't even know what is going on??

but..
This is not important..

Where do we go after taking the result?
or.. just take the result then go back home??
( is too lame man!! )

Why don' we go out jalan-jalan?
Why don't we go out 'yamcha' or chit chat?
Why don't we ?????
( I don't know how to continue.. = = )

But..
YEA!
I do have a suggestion..
go Board Games!

There is a nice place for gathering!
got snacks, drinks, exciting games, musics, etc!
I will suggest that!

How about you?


What is your suggestion?
( anything! )


Put a comment to me!


YEAH =)
Pz..



Love,
-Mr. Popper's Penguin-

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

stella tay said...

lol,after taking result i think i nid some time to adjust >< mayb come home to cry first T.T

Post a Comment