PBC's activity

To my dear frenz who r PBC's ajk..
tis saturday gt an activity near suria there...
will u attend it?
and to all my lovely frens~
there is an activity for CNY celebration in LONG SHAN TEMPLE on this sunday..
it is organise by PBC SMKDPT..
and i hope all of u can go...hahaha
let's go there and boom all the participants..
haha...we make a team..strongest team to bomb them...
it sure will b fun if u guys attend it v me....
coz i dun wan be alone T.T
haha...

just left ur comment here to let me know who r attending and who r nt attending it...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH XD

Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

HERn HERn said...

mayb can... depends la... c hw many of u can attend first~ ^^
(if eeink only then i dun wan) wakaka

Mr. Popper's Penguin said...

fuyoh! event seh! I need arrange my transport first, cuz after I leave my class is 7.20pm adi, so need to rush there from JB.. will try my best to go!

Anonymous said...

hahaha..
wo yao qu wo yao qu !!

Post a Comment