Malaysia Venice

WE are safely here! HA Me and Wei Shen.

SO short the holiday I sincerely hope that IT'll be extended again but none of the infos told us to stay. LOL

SO This is it! I discovered sth. I've gained weight ever since I went back this time!!! Oh my GOD!
LOL. My face seems rounder than before!
ARGH!!!!!!!

SO Hope u guys enjoy the life there cause I've a rushing feelin to go back to JB!
Have to endure another few months! Ha.
Cause Johor really a lot better! And Home always that sweet! Ha
Take care ya U all! ! !

And Perlis quite ok My matrik never being flooded! Just I saw Kedah on the way back still flooded.

Category: 5 comments

5 comments:

WengSee said...

ya...I miss Johor too...wish u all the best in semester 2...

Mr. Popper's Penguin said...

Have a sweet time in Perlis ma bro!

Anonymous said...

haha...yea...glad to hear u both reached safely !!
cya guys in a " couple" of months i guess...
and good luck with ur studies and exams !! toodles !! =]

Kai Jie said...

Thx ya guys! Btw I'm so deathly wanna meet u all again XD Cya soon!

grace said...

All the best at there, Kj and WS C:

Post a Comment