dot dot dot...

long time din post anything at here liao...
haha...
well...first day of 2010...
my mood....BAD..!
lol...i also dun noe why i'm so bad mood today...
first..early in the morning,i was asked by my sis to do a LOT of house works...
mop the floor..sweep the floor..change the bedsheet...wash the halaman rumah...wash the toilet...bath for the dog...!!
lol...i noe my ambition is to bcum a housewife...but i really dun like to do all these when my hands are paining...LOL...
tot i'm maid from indonesia or filipina a...>.<
second...i CANNOT go play paintball wif ur guys !!!
haiz...i cant change my undang lesson...
third...some stup*d ppl post some bull shit comment in my fb...lol...
no ned go to find...i cancel ady...hehe..
haiyo...first day of new year...why so sad...?
i dun noe...
mayb is bcos i want to go kampar ady...
one more week le...
omg...T.T...
scare...
fourth...i message to all my friends in my skul ...told them tat i'm going to kampar soon...
however...no one reply me...=.=...
speechless lar...
haiz haiz hiaz....i really dun like to sigh...>.<


finish.

Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...tats really sad....( so sze yee...afterall even housewife is a very tough ambition..lol )
dun worry la...paintball can play anytime..wen all free..haha..
relax girl!!!

szeyee said...

haiz haiz...dun now when will all of us free again...=.=

Anonymous said...

chinese new year time ?

T-len said...

wah....pro leh...if u didnt write i really will go fb see what comment is that! haha!
aiyo u sigh....sebaliknya i envy u leh....
u know which course u want....and can start so early

Post a Comment