my FIRST time..!



hello..i'm here again..
haha...
today..21/1/10..thursday.
i went for blood donation in UTAR...
i gave my first time to utar...
haha...
i and my friend went to donate the blood...
we are the only two foundation girl went to donate the blood...
this is because...
they dont know that i and my friend are just 17 years old...
=.=



Block A-Hall of UTAR


waiting the nurse to put the needle into my skin


my hand



yeah...successfully donate my blood...=)


ok..that's all i want to share with all of you..
haha..
lastly...
still then same things i want to tell...
i miss all of you...
i want to go back masai...
go paintball with all of you...
but my cny holiday just have two days...
so i wonder i can go to play paintball with you all or not..
=.=

my dear and my dear friends..
drink more water...
the weather really hot at here...
how's masai?
haha...

take care.

Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Kai Xin said...

u juz 17 how to donate??
n summore is miss ur dear o ur dear fren o??haha

szeyee said...

haha..just donate like that lo..
they took me as 18...haha..
both la~my dear also comes from one of my dear friends ma..wakaka...

Post a Comment