Shopping Night

While stocks last!

Last Sunday I went to Tesco with my family.
When passing by the meat products area my brother told me to look at the lamb and beef:

"They look normal ah," I said with a puzzled face, while doesn't lose my cuteness. "You look at the name," he said. Lol. Black Paper Aust Lamb. "Maybe this is the name for the lamb?" I helped Tesco to explain. "You see the meats got pepper on them." "Of course is they write wrong." He said without holding back, cold as usual. "But paper and pepper different so much, it's not possible for them to make such a mistake." My kind soul made me speak for Tesco. "The workers will tired also ma, they are human also."

Well I guess he is right this time. I left after taking the valuable photo.
Stay happy guys :D

Love,
~KS~

Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

YuYing said...

lol..black paper><
izzit the aust lamb covered with a black paper...hahahahaXD
funny seh....

Kai Xin said...

well..ur eyes so sharp...haha

Mr. Popper's Penguin said...

LOL! is nice u taking this photo KS!

Post a Comment