JEALOUSY!!!

Today ..
I would like to share my life story again...
It's all about my silly sis..

When she back...
She asked me: " Why u never phone me ? "
I replied: " I got phone u once ..u don't remember? "
She become angry and said : " Of course i remember...u just phone me and ask for maple account !!"
I suddenly become silent mode ...
Then she continue say : " When big sis not around..u always phone her and chat...now when i go for study , u treat me so differently"
Then i realised that ...she start jealous because i not fair to her..

So... i want to apologize to my dear 2nd sis,Lynn..
Sorry!!!
and i promise to be a good sis...
i will phone u if i am free ..
i know u feel alone there..
I get it already...u need my love...and i will give u my love.. haha


(Cara perbualan dalam format BM =.='')

Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u will phone her wen u free?
i seriously doubt that will ever happen...
as long pc is near n front of her...she forgets everything else even her dear sis lynn..
Lynn nvr wait for any calls from yuying..haha(jkjk)

stella tay said...

lol,i agree wif videsh?
of course u free
but the precondition is there is no computer in front of u ><''

Post a Comment