my happiest day in this week(zi hern mus read)

Today... is the day which has left so much n startling memories to me
I have broken my own self so many "second time" record in tis day.
such a great day...congrats to me n jiahui who giv me a blessing kiss n causes me overwhelming wif joy n happiness...hahahaha...
Within 3 sec in ur enchanting kiss with irresistible smile...
2 n half hours the delightedness kiss linger on
30 min in the smelly canteen (sry...i m nt degrading the canteen )...
in the canteen unleashing the obnoxious smells ,
awaiting the school bell to ring ...huh... i m so mesmerised n captivated by it...the things happened today is dreamlike n spellbinding...
altot it is a whirl romance for me n u but never in my mind i could b so happy n sweet...
How many times my heart thudding so frantically, my blood rushing n blushing as if i had a bane that nearly had my life away...never had i fell such enthralled by one thing untill u express ur love to me through ur kiss...(psps ar,so mushy sia,untill i sendire beh tahan)
The feeling is unbearble but i will b willing to cope with it... if there is another chance for me to try yet...Until today only i could realise my feeling towards u... REally, truthfully, u r the one hu can illuminate my life...TQ...to the dear one, i can vouch decisively that u r ....

*adapt from love paradise

*lik this baru call flirting ,understand? ><''

Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

stella tay said...

actually, the last sentences is

-i can vouch decisively that u r my good friend forever ><"

lol,zi hern, heart attack le ma?

VeeVee Boo said...

lo stella~ u write macam fell in love wit jia hui le~ ahaha

Post a Comment