Miss U..

My mum said: " Juz Now ur sis phone back ya! she ask about u..and said she miss u"
Do you know wat is my reaction?!
haha..super surprise...never think tat my sis will miss me..
If miss me also wont say out gua..she quite weird actually...haha
At first, i tot my mum cheat me...
but my mum look so innocent...
look like REAL..and no trick me...
and i also believe tat my sis will miss me...
coz i too cute and innocent...haha..
if long time din c me...i sure u all will miss me too , right?
okay i noe ur answer ...no nid to tell me...lolx
Anywayz i din confirm it with my sis...
coz very embarassing >.<

she will back by tmr..
Actually ..
When she was nt around me...
i miss her...miss her so much...haha..believe?
the one who sleep bside me every night...
finally she back now..
im sure tat she gt many interesting story to share v me...
Fast Fast cum back ya.. waiting for u ^^

All this call as family love...
So ..my fren go and hug ur family members NOW!!!...
tell them I LOVE YOU...

today chemist national quiz very hard T.T...
If any of u wan to express ur feeling...
go find ur parent...
Home is owayz our shelther ^^

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

HERn HERn said...

walamak...
eeink... u change le ah?
haha... but anyway it's true...
nothing in tis world could b more wonderful than FAMILY LOVE...
YOYO, but however, i dun suggest hug or kiss... coz all these jux for ur BELOVED!!!wakaka
could i compare thee to summer's day?
sumtimes the golden eye fades...

Post a Comment