precaution before school open day( bapak dia series)

CONTINUE...but the character changes...
the below is my mum n teacher's dialog...
Pn Vanaja seems to be quite bewildered while talking to my mum as if she will be annoucing a stunning news...
Latar masa: AFTER the depart of TWo... (WS N TXY)
Latar tempat: 5 Berlian
Latar masyarakat: ???
After telling all the academics n cocuriculum affairs...
my mum seems to b quite satisfied after hearing teacher's command towards me... handsome, tall, talented, bla bla bla...bal bla bla.... more more n more n more... WHOLE dictonary cannot afford the praises she gives....
BUT....
TEKNIK SASPENS digunakan...
Pn Vanaja= A
me =B
A: zi hern, i have sumthing to ask u...( with a depress looikng n a sense of despair)
B: HUh? (with a very scare feeling n starts to stammer, shuddering, a coldness slitheers slowly down my spine)
A: Do u know that? u gt two frens... gt sum ...probelems? hmm... mayb they consider it as mental? huh...sumthing like tis...
B: (Starts to wonder? TEKNIK MONOLOG DALAMAM digunakan) " is teacher talking about me? she is jux roundabouts to gv sum hints to me indirectly?"i then say:
nt such severe wa, teacher... sampai standard macam itu ke?
A: ya... recently i go c their blog... they two like....hmm... seems that they r having a hormone disturbance? Oestrogen is secreting too tremendously? keep talking they dun like each other but actually it is bery vague points that they really like each other deep into sea...
B: (Huh? so, it si nt talking me n Jia hui... but hu actually teacher talking?) my mind starts lingering in the blogs... Oh... i say: teacher, r u speaking about KS n XY? My minds gain a renewed vigour n a extra power is injected into it, making my mind is thoroughly invincible!!!!( nt Mickael Jackson ok...)
A; yaya...u get it into the point... indeed incredebly pandai ah u zi hern... they macam a bit stray away from the normal person le... haizzz... can u pls help me to gv advice to them?
B: ok... teacher... no problem...
SO... tis is the story that i promise to help teacher...


AN ADVICE THAT IS BERY SINCERE FROM ZI HERN...
IF THE watak utama boy thiks he is different or lebih handal than others...
yes... he is...
AN ALIEN...
IF THE watak utama girl oso thinks she is diferrent or lebih handal than others...
yes... she is...
AN ALIEN oso...
I, Zi Hern is nt supposed to b so tera to know wat species or wat planet u two cum from...
BUt... pls dun imitate or try to disguise as the TRANSFORMER which unleashes their fury on the EARTH n has fight on EARTH...
Tis is nt ur place... Pls balik kampung earlier....
N stop use tis precious blog for u two to choose as the place for flirting... STOP IT!!!!!
I HAVE GOT IT ENUF!!!!! going to b driven into frenzy!!!!
dun try to humiliate my IDOL, TRANSFORMER...



To: the two ppl hu has nthg to do instead of...

FROM: the representative guy, Zi hern, on bhalf of all the bloggers here....



n the most important thing is...
the information above jux for rujukan n for sense of humuor...
any offensive words have my apologizes earlier...

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment