PLKN

PLKN..
it is quite nice i think...
bt i got no chance to go for it...
1st i try to check it through website( my sis more exciting when tat tat time..so she helped me check)
it shows tat i din kena...
so i decided to make double check by using sms...
after i sent it...
i received the msg
the msg showed tat
"Maaf!92080601xxxx tidak terpilih untuk menyertai PLKN siri 7/2010. Sekian"
something like tis...

Actually...i hope to get it..
but very confusing
when i noe i din get PLKN i feel happy also...dunno why...
for me..i m not so ANTI PLKN...
coz both of my sis kena it...
i saw they got a lot of benefits after joining it...
they can know alot of new frenz there...
that is the most important things!!!!!NEW FRENZ!!!

i talk to my mum about tat SUKARELA...
she asked me dun go apply...
she nt encourage me to apply it..
my sis also asked me to use tat 3 months for learning other things...

FOR MY FRENZ WHO GET THE PLKN
- appreciate the PLKN...dun so anti it...
- introduce new fren to me( especially strong and handsome guy..lolx)
- i sure will miss u all 1..muacks...
- try to be more and more brave, strong and cheerful

FOR MY FRENZ WHO DIN GET THE PLKN
- if u r the one tat ANTI PLKN...den CONGRATULATIONS for escaping it..
- if u r the one tat wan to go PLKN...try to join SUKARELA lo..
- muz miss ur fren who going to PLKN..
- muz do ur best to bcome stronger without going to PLKN

MY DEAR BOY BOY FREN...
PLEASE BCUM MORE MUSCULAR AND STRONG LA...
DUN MACAM BAMBOO...
TRY TO HAV MUSCLE ...NO NEED TOO MUSCULAR..
BT AT LEAST...DUN SO WEAK..==

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Mr. Popper's Penguin said...

who boy kena PLKN?
I tak kena~

Post a Comment