1st dAy tO SchOoL...kJ

Owh... School has already started for three days!
1st day to school was terribly boring...
My 1st day got AM AM CHE CHE SJ SV PHY PHY BM BM...
I have been comfortably adapted to the holidays' life,
NO HOMEWORK, NO SCHOOL, NO BOOKS(except novel la...)
Wakao, the 1st day I went to school was so tired.
Restless, boring, tired...
My desk suddenly obliterated with homeworks..
Oh My God!!! How could I finish it!!!

And the worse was that I got my BIO result...
Haha... Not bad, higher than my expected target...
BM also not bad...
After the last bell rang, I was so excited...
Haha... But after that got tuition, yes, Mr. Chin..
Really tired that day... Almost slept in the class
(Yu Ying always the 1st in class who sleeps... Hehe...)
(Don't know how Yu Ying do it! Incredible!!!)

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment