I M SURE U ALL R VERY CURIOUS V MY 1ST DAY SKUL'S FEELING..HAHA

okay okay..i noe u all r very curious v it..
haha..let me tell u my feeling 1st...
Today...
i was thinking wat i hav done in my 1 week holidays...
i realised tat...i was too relax...
From the monday till sunday... never do homework...
i just go out and go out...lolx...
go out for dating jor...hehex...
i sacrificed my time to accompany my dear frenz and my bf(s) alone T.T..
SEE!! i m so nice...wat a good fren i m...u all dun touched till crying in front of comp ya..
BCOZ OF U ALL...
i was rushing all my homework at skul today...
and TODAY is the first day i no sleep at the tuition class in 2hours...
coz wei shen sau chyun and fei tucq changed their places...no one can cover me...=.=''
After back home...
i slept and now im typing my 1st day skul`s feeling..
HOW ABOUT U ALL??? fast upload ur 1st day skul`s feeling ya...
im waiting now...waiting for u all...
there is 1 chinese old song (wo deng dao hua er ye xie liao)
so if u r kind..plz dun let me wait till the flower also "gugur" le!!!!!!haha..

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01tKiAMUHUo

Post a Comment