Kj...

INTRO
Name : Tio Kai Jie

Class : 5 Intan (2009)

Hobbies : Reading, Interneting, Sleeping, Chatting, Eating, TVing, Playing, Sporting(Believe it or not???), Gossiping(Haha...), and lots more...

Favourite Food & Drink : Can't give a definite answer cause too many...

Glory : Reading novel whole day NOTE: without seeping , SMS-ing 100 and above??? ( can be accepted or not?)


SImpLe iNtrO

I am single boy(o man???) who look foward for a happy life BUT
life really MISERABLE since Form 5.

Freedom and relaxation become the aim of my life as my life now full with homeworks and studies.

Sometimes maybe emotional but I am really a KIND, CHEERFUL, BRAVE, CREATIVE, INNOVATIVE, ENERGETIC, GENEROUS, HAPPY, YOUNG guy... -.- (I think I am la... Haha...).
Be cheerful and happy always...

Am I a special guy? Haha... Never mind that...

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment