Garbage X Love



Today I arrived late to school due to some "complicated" problems. As a proud member of Anak Dato(s) under registration at year 2005, I volunteered to pick up the rubbish along with my allies: lovely YuJing, sensible JinPei and of course our ......HuiKee >< Lol. The whole rubbish-picking activity was not bad fun, we found it worthwhile to do so haha(really?). Despite our beautiful rubbish bin decoration, Pn. Suzana told us to throw away the rubbish inside == so sad.

These days we had found out that Ste.La(to power of>5).Lia is in love with the boy sitting behind Lingeswaren, in spite of the fact that Vivilia is also fond of that boy.
Ok to make things simple we let the boy be A, Ste.La(to power of>5).Lia be B and Vivilia be C.
A, B, C are good friends.
B and C are best friends.
Now B love A.
C also love A.
And A like D. (who is D!?)
I hope this complicated love affair will not deteriorate thier friendship haha.

Btw Ste.La(to power of>5).Lia I got message from the boy to you:
"Sorry I can't give you the love you desired...
Sorry I can't return your love with things you wished for...
Love is impossible for U and I...
What I can give you is just my smile that never fade in your heart.
Can we keep up our friendship from the past?
-The boy"

Love,

Gudnite.

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment