an annoying day

ok now....
i should calm down first

of course i noe i possess all the good qualities that everybody admire ( lol,jk) and recently i found out that someone is 暗恋me ...persuing ,pursuiting n so on

i dk how creative he is ,everyday got a new way to 追 me .FOR instance ,he got write the blog n confess to me ,he oso send love letter to me n many othersss. i oso very confusing,i wan to reject him but i scare that i will hurt him n 2moro he will b the headline of newspaper (omg..suicide?!)

i oredi tell him tat we r impossible n ask him dun love me anymore i wont give him any chance...
but i should admit that he is really a perseverance person,he wont giv up easily n disturb me everyday( i prepare to call 999 le ) ...

today i feel annoyed that he tell everyone that i in love wif him?!!! lance,"thx" for passing the "boy" mssg to me n can u tell him bac ....DUN DAYDREAM ANYMORE ...DUN THINK I WILL IN LOVE WIF HIM ALTOT HE MAKE LOT OF TRICK ~




Your cordially,
stella

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment