WAN TO KNOW ME WELL?? READ THIS!!!


Wan to know me well? Let's see my intro~


NAME: Koo Nyuk....(nickname also @ a.k.a "Eeink" )

NICKNAME: Koo Nyuk, Earthworm, YY(YuYing) ...

CLASS: 5 Intan (2009)

HOBBIES: mapling, msn-ing , badminton, cycling, comic, disturb ppl, hit ppl & dating v my dear....friends ..haha..too many la

FAVOURITE FOODS AND DRINKS: help me to find out it...coz i oso dunno..haha

BOYFRIEND(s):haha i nid S ...haha my bf gt Kim Bum and Kim Hyun Joong (will change by the time)haha

GLORY: mapling or sdoing whole night and terus go my saturday activity(never sleep)...haha

ABOUT ME:
Friends thinks tat im hyperactive...
bt i think i nt hyperactive juz playful...
sometimes i will b diam diam also...
beware when i am diam...dun come and disturb me...haha...
if u wan to hav a SCOLD cum to disturb me when tat time...
bt if u wan to hav a "hit" or "slap" cum to disturb me when i hyperactive ...haha
i wont hit u when in bad mood...haha...abnormal abit=.=''
Only tat point im special...haha

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment